Are you a student of pop culture? Does your right brain continually jostle your left-brain for headspace? Do you think modern media should be a strong combination of art and science and a conduit for putting ideas in to the world?
If so, then come prepared to draw from the deep well of consumer insight to outthink the competition, build things that aren’t for sale and push the boundaries of consumer connection. And, most importantly, have a good time doing it.
The Fallon Media Supervisor is a key player in the development and execution of media plans for a diverse portfolio of clients. The position requires you be both an independent thinker and team mentor, as well as someone who can marry innovative solutions with planning/executional rigor. As a full-service agency, we prioritize diverse, unique experience, and above all creativity.
This position requires 5-7 years’ prior media planning experience (Assistant Media Planner or Media Planner level) with experience across all media vehicles (television, digital, radio, print, out of home, etc.).
• Developing and executing creative media solutions based on client needs
• Stewarding execution of plans, goals and budgets
• Evaluating vendor proposals/working with internal buying teams to facilitate media buys
• Conducting/presenting pre- and post-buy media analyses
• Leading communication with clients and outside vendors to facilitate development and execution of media plans
• Leading internal brainstorm sessions in the strategic development process
• Proficiency in Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Keynote
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in media-related planning tools (e.g., Comscore, Nielsen, IMS, etc.)
• Working knowledge of creative suite tools (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)