Are you a student of pop culture? Does your right brain continually jostle your left brain for head space? Do you think modern media should be a strong combination of art and science and a conduit for putting ideas in to the world?
If so, then come prepared to draw from the deep well of consumer insight to outthink the competition, build things that aren’t for sale and push the boundaries of consumer connection. And, most importantly, have a good time doing it.
The Fallon Digital Media Supervisor is a key player in the development and execution of media plans for a diverse portfolio of clients. The position requires you be both an independent thinker and team mentor, as well as someone who can marry innovative solutions with planning/executional rigor. In this role, you will work on an integrated planning team where digital is just one piece of the plan/solution.
This position requires 5-7 years’ prior digital media planning experience (Assistant Media Planner or Media Planner level).
• Developing and executing creative media solutions based on client needs
• Stewarding execution of plans, goals and budgets
• Evaluating vendor proposals/working with internal buying teams to facilitate media buys
• Working with both client and in-house creative teams to bring ideas to life (e.g. activations, high impact units or custom programs)
• Managing social campaigns including targeting, budget recommendation, pacing and optimization
• Conducting/presenting pre- and post-buy media analyses
• Leading communication with clients and outside vendors to facilitate development and execution of media plans
• Proficiency in Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in digital media buying software (e.g., Mediaocean/Prisma), analytics (comScore, Pathmatics), and trafficking (DCM)