Looking for: College Seniors/Graduates
Start/End Date: June 4-Aug. 10
- Your resume. If you’re serious about getting into advertising, this might be the last time you ever show your resume. Make lasting memories.
- A Self-portrait. Any medium. Please do not remove your ear.
- Portfolio – Required IF you are applying for a creative position (Art Director/Writer/Designer).
- Name your department of interest (Acct. Management, Creative, Media, Strategy, Production).
AND CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Ten things we’ll love (or hate) about you: Beyond the professional and academic achievements listed on your resume, we want to know about you, the future Fallon intern—milestones, near-death experiences, skills, mutant powers, gumbo recipes and basically anything else you’ve got. Ten things about you. Choose wisely.
- One-page writing sample. Write one page about whatever your heart desires: a story, an opinion piece, or maybe a thoughtful dissertation on the annexation of Puerto Rico. We want to see how you put your own words on the page.
- Would you rather? Would you rather be woken up once a year by the girl from The Ring crawling into your room, OR would you want your best friend dressed as a clown to suddenly surprise you in a random place once a week? Please provide rationale for your choice.